もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- The Navy previously had said the mooring operation was completed just minutes before.
- In the nose there was a position for mooring operations, navigation equipment and a machine gun mounting.
- Clark said that the ship's captain would not necessarily have expected a routine mooring operation to pose a threat.
- "Windlass " conducted mooring operations with USCG " Tug 8188 " and Newfoundland, in late May before returning to Bayonne on 1 June.
- Later, however, the Navy said it had misstated the sequence of events and that, in fact, the mooring operation was finished two hours before the attack.