もっと例文: 1 2
- This is the oldest known mound burial in the eastern United States.
- The most common type of burial among the Iron Age Illyrians was tumulus or mound burial.
- The highest point in Norwood is at the Norwood Indian Mound burial site in Tower Park at above sea level.
- Who was chosen for mound burial, and what was done with the rest of the dead, are unknown.
- Archaeological evidence shows that an earthen mound burial culture existed in the Piedmont from 950 AD to the time of European contact.