not in our genesの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3
- And where to look for that identity if not in our genes?
- He thought the Neanderthals had lived on, not in our genes, but in our tales and terrors.
- Biologist Dean Hamer considered " Not in Our Genes " a political rather than a scientific book, and disliked its politics.
- He co-authored the controversial book " Not in Our Genes " ( 1984 ) with geneticist Richard Lewontin and neurobiologist Steven Rose.
- A typical example of Dawkins's position is his scathing review of " Not in Our Genes " by Steven Rose, Leon J . Kamin, and Richard C . Lewontin.