もっと例文: 1 2 3
- He worked as a district organiser for the NUAW, 1937 1964.
- In 1928, Dann became chief of staff at the NUAW headquarters.
- As president of the NUAW for 10 years until he retired in 1978, Hazell devoted nearly 60 years to the cause of agricultural workers.
- In 1905, Holmes was elected to Norwich City Council, becoming a George Edwards to found the National Union of Agricultural Workers ( NUAW ).
- Unlike many other farms, Kimberley paid over the wage rate demanded by the NUAW, which made him very popular in the union but at a competitive disadvantage.