- もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6
- Slowly, I spread my fingers out, feeling the cool, nubbly rock under my palms.
- She's a faithful client and wore a nubbly black and white trench coat to the show.
- However, seed stitch is " nubbly ", not nearly as smooth as stockinette / stocking stitch.
- Some riders use mountain bikes, but purists ride modified road bikes equipped with nubbly but still narrow tires.
- Breathtakingly unique, it has a Grecian curve, its moonlit-indigo tint dawning, gradually, over nubbly clay.