もっと例文: 1 2 3
- Restricted oceanic circulation in the west led to extensive evaporite formation.
- The breakdown in the oceanic circulation patterns brought up nutrients from the abyssal waters.
- A 1500-year cycle corresponding to the North Atlantic oceanic circulation may have had widespread global distribution in the Late Holocene.
- Similarly, low pressure areas are formed in the oceanic circulation near the Polar regions were sea water is much wamer that the land.
- This seems to have been an indicator of shifted oceanic circulation patterns and possibly changed wind direction and speed ( Meronen et al . 2012 ).