on his blindnessの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- She also wrote a sonnet on his blindness and another on his death.
- Much of his routine focused on his blindness and others'perceptions of blind people.
- It also plays on his blindness to reason, leading him to act overhastily, plus the fact that he is so easily deceived by Delila, " blinded " by her feminine wiles.
- Uncertain over whether to make the trip to the South Pole and concerned over the impact of sastrugi on his blindness, Pollock consulted with the explorer Pat Falvey who had completed the journey eighteen months previously.
- One of his best-known sonnets is presumed to date from this period, " When I Consider How My Light is Spent ", titled by a later editor " " On His Blindness " ".