もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- These would keep the aircraft engines at an operational temperature of.
- Its propellant maintains consistent muzzle velocities across operational temperatures from.
- He is confusing maximum temperature with the average operational temperature.
- One of the key criteria for selecting a working fluid is the desired operational temperature range of the application.
- Semiconductors are those materials that have both types of bands, and at normal operational temperatures, some electrons are in both bands.