もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- In the eighteenth century the slide rest was also used on French ornamental turning lathes.
- The Holtzapffels developed ornamental turning lathes from the continuous revolution lathe combined with metal-working innovations like the automatic slide rest.
- The firm specialized in lathes for ornamental turning but also made a name for its high-quality edge and boring tools.
- Many of his customers were among the monarchs and nobility of Europe and England became the world centre for the pastime of ornamental turning.
- "' Ornamental turning "'is a type of turning, a craft that involves cutting of a work mounted in a lathe.