もっと例文: 1 2
- These minarets have elegant and circular balconies with low ornamental walls and arches.
- The ornamental wall-decoration on the first floor was revealed and restored.
- In addition, " mizrach " refers to an ornamental wall plaque used to indicate the direction of prayer in Jewish homes.
- The gates are set into an ornamental wall, constructed of brick with cement rendered ledges along the tops and decorative end posts.
- The entrance to the building featured a corridor lined with ornamental wall tiles, designed to depict the four seasons and night and morning.