もっと例文: 1 2 3
- "' Thiazolidine "'is a heterocyclic organic compound with a 5-membered analog of oxazolidine.
- The choice of linker between the two oxazolidine rings has a large impact on the performance when used to cure isocyanates.
- Cyclization of an azomethine ylide with a carbonyl affords a spirocyclic oxazolidine, which loses CO 2 to form a 7-membered ring.
- An "'oxazolidine "'is a five-membered ring compound consisting of three carbons, a nitrogen, and an oxygen.
- In oxazolidine derivatives, there is always a carbon between the oxygen and the nitrogen ( or it would be an " isoxazolidine " ).