もっと例文: 1 2
- Phosphorus oxyfluoride in turn reacts to form additional HF and difluorohydroxy phosphoric acid.
- The only known oxyhalide is the pale green ruthenium ( VI ) oxyfluoride, RuOF 4.
- Californium ( III ) oxyfluoride ( CfOF ) is prepared by hydrolysis of californium ( III ) fluoride ( CfF 3 ) at high temperature.
- Hot BF 3 passed over some oxides such as SiO 2 forms BFO . Other oxides that can yield boron oxyfluoride are magnesium oxide, titanium dioxide, carbonates or alumina.
- Four neptunium oxyfluoride compounds, NpO 2 F, NpOF 3, NpO 2 F 2, and NpOF 4; have been reported although none of them have been extensively studied.