もっと例文: 1 2
- Water contains both oxygen 16, which is common, and the heavier isotope oxygen 18.
- Water from snowfall also contains low quantities of oxygen 18, thus matching the water profile from the wood,
- As the climate becomes drier and evaporation increases, a proportionately greater amount of oxygen 18 remains behind in the lake.
- A carbonate that forms at a relatively cool temperature will be enriched in oxygen 18 compared with carbonates that form at warmer temperatures.
- In NASA's meteorite, Leshin found that the ratio of oxygen 18 to oxygen 16 varied wildly between different carbonate globules.