- もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- The oxygen isotope ratios in their shells are used as proxies for temperature.
- The liquid-vapor equilibrium fractionations for hydrogen and oxygen isotopes are temperature-dependent:
- Fossil oxygen isotopes, which can reveal an organism's body temperature, should be particularly informative.
- It produced water enriched with heavy oxygen isotopes commonly used in medical diagnostic procedures.
- He also collaborated with Harold Urey on separating oxygen isotopes.