もっと例文: 1 2
- It photographs slices of the brain, detecting which areas are active by tracking oxygen metabolism.
- Some think a byproduct of oxygen metabolism _ free radicals _ could be toxic to memory brain cells.
- It scavenges free radicals, the destabilizing byproducts of oxygen metabolism that also seem to multiply in damaged cells.
- He published his first scientific paper, about carbon dioxide and oxygen metabolism in plants, with Deh閞ain in 1874.
- Some of these " insults, " or injuries, are caused by free radicals, the destructive byproducts of oxygen metabolism.