oxygen minimum zoneの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3
- These areas are also known as oxygen minimum zones ( OMZ ).
- The oxygen minimum zones thus play an important role in regulating the productivity and ecological community structure of the global ocean.
- The distribution of the open-ocean oxygen minimum zones is controlled by the large-scale ocean circulation as well as local physical as well as biological processes.
- His research focussed on biologically-mediated chemical transformations in the oxygen minimum zone ( OMZ ) of the Arabian Sea, which were largely unknown at that time.
- Another strategy used by some classes of bacteria in the oxygen minimum zones is to use nitrate rather than oxygen, thus drawing down the concentrations of this important nutrient.