もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5
- However, polyethylene has a higher oxygen permeability, which in turn affects food spoilage prevention.
- These values are more that twice the values of oxygen permeability for hydrogel materials.
- The influence of nanocellulose film density and porosity on film oxygen permeability has recently been explored.
- These days, typical values of oxygen permeability for hydrogel contact lenses range from 25 to 50.
- These problems can be alleviated by providing a patient with lenses that allow for greater oxygen permeability.