もっと例文: 1 2
- Place the dissolved oxygen probe in the bottle and allow the dissolved oxygen meter to come to equilibrium.
- Ammonia biosensors incorporate a nitrifying bacteria from the Nitrosomonas species as the immobilised cell column, and an oxygen probe.
- It can be measured with a dissolved oxygen probe such as an oxygen sensor or an optode in liquid media, usually water.
- For example, he said, researchers have put oxygen probes into cervical cancers to measure how much blood is getting to cells deep inside the tumors.
- As oxygen probes dropped to the floor of the Gulf of Mexico, researcher Nancy Rabalais sat in the ship watching a bright orange line creep down a computer screen.