もっと例文: 1 2
- Pabstite can also be found associated with galena, cassiterite and sphalerite.
- The chemical formula of pabstite is Ba ( Sn, Ti ) Si 3 O 9.
- Pabstite commonly occurs as anhedral crystals and masses that vary in their color from colorless to white.
- Large amounts of pabstite were found in Santa Cruz as fracture filling and dissemnted grains in recrystallized siliceous limestones.
- In addition, pabstite can be found in Rush Creek in California when benitoite contains small amounts of tin.