もっと例文: 1 2
- A pancreaticoduodenectomy, or Whipple's Procedure, was successful.
- On September 19, 2006, Pausch underwent a pancreaticoduodenectomy to remove the malignant tumor from his pancreas.
- Several types of pancreatectomy exist, including pancreaticoduodenectomy ( Whipple procedure ), distal pancreatectomy, segmental pancreatectomy, and total pancreatectomy.
- He began work on the procedure for resection of the pancreas ( pancreaticoduodenectomy ) in 1935 and his original technique has since been modified greatly.
- This is particularly true of complex cancer resections such as pancreaticoduodenectomy for pancreatic cancer, and gastrectomy with extended ( D2 ) lymphadenectomy for gastric cancer.