もっと例文: 1 2 3
- Pancreatin contains the pancreatic enzymes trypsin, amylase and lipase.
- Pancreatin reduces the absorption of iron from food in the duodenum during digestion
- Pancreatin is a mixture of several digestive enzymes produced by the exocrine cells of the pancreas.
- Some contact lens cleaning solutions contain porcine pancreatin extractives to assist in the intended protein-removal process.
- These can be treated by taking pancreatin which contains manufactured pancreatic enzymes, and is best taken with food.