もっと例文: 1 2
- "Onychodus " was about 2 to 4 meters in length and was a pelagic animal.
- The adult snails prey upon ( and live near to ) one of several species of pelagic animals loosely known as jellyfish.
- For a long time it has been surmised that many pelagic animals visit seamounts to gather food, but proof this of this aggregating effect has been lacking.
- Seamounts may thus be vital stopping points for some pelagic animals visit seamounts as well, to gather food, but proof of this aggregating effect has been lacking.
- The downward-pointing " teeth " were ideal for digging into and holding slippery, soft-skinned pelagic animals such as cephalopods that were probably snatched out of the water in flight or while swimming.