もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- "' Pemphigus vulgaris "'is a rare chronic blistering skin disease.
- Pemphigus vulgaris is easily confused with impetigo and candidiasis.
- The autoimmune disease pemphigus vulgaris results from autoantibodies to desmoglein and other normal body proteins.
- Recently, Rituximab, an anti-CD20 antibody, was found to improve otherwise untreatable severe cases of Pemphigus vulgaris.
- This protein has been identified as the autoantigen of the autoimmune skin blistering disease pemphigus vulgaris.