もっと例文: 1 2 3
- This can be utilized in the determination of stresses in structures using photoelasticity.
- Stress from mounting can introduce aberration in the light reflected from a mirror, or photoelasticity inside a lens.
- Through this practice he discovered photoelasticity, which is a means of determining the stress distribution within physical structures.
- The polarization of the photoluminescence is related to the strain in a material by way of the given material's photoelasticity tensor.
- This led to the development of dynamic photoelasticity, which has contributed greatly to the study of complex phenomena such as fracture of materials.