もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- In 2008 he won the George Piggins Medal as the club's best and fairest player for the season.
- Skeels-Piggins is a former Royal Navy fighter controller and PE teacher at St Laurence School, Bradford On Avon.
- It was the brainchild of Vince Piggins, who conceived offering " virtually race-ready " Camaros for sale from any Chevrolet dealer.
- Inspector Charles Piggins of the Leicestershire Constabulary's Community Affairs Section said they were encountering recruiting difficulties in the high-achieving Asian community.
- Measures were first made on this site in 1876, followed by piggins or dippers, which were round wooden measures with a wood handle attached.