- According to the 2011 census of India, Pipalia Hasnabad has 287 households.
- According to the 2011 census of India, Pipalia Chhaparband has 64 households.
- The Taluka had six villages-Kotharia, Vavdi, Vagudad, Khorana, Nagalpur and Pipalia.
- Banias include the Vaishnavas and the Pipal / Peepul trees, therefore the name "'Pipalia "'meaning traders " of Pipal / Peepul " tree.
- "' Pipalia "'or "'Pipaliya "'surname is adopted by the trade communities ( The Banias / Vanias ) of Gujarat and sometimes by the leuva patel community in Saurashtra.