もっと例文: 1 2
- The problem is, governments in Europe would probably resist extending loans for the new-plane development.
- In addition, the formation of a single corporate entity would make it easier for the group to tap capital markets to finance plane development.
- The "'Data Plane Development Kit "'( "'DPDK "') is a set of data plane libraries and network interface controller drivers for fast packet processing.
- In this state the grains being sheared are said to be'tumbling'over one another, with no significant granular interlock or sliding plane development affecting the resistance to shearing.
- To compete, Airbus wants investors outside the consortium to help finance plane development, and to be free of a costly company structure that forces it to make decisions based on political concerns rather than economics.