- They also facilitate very easy pluggability for those with good eyesight or good lighting; somewhat difficult otherwise.
- Also, there was a need for better pluggability and a need to cover the entire document process.
- Django emphasizes reusability and " pluggability " of components, rapid development, and the principle of don't repeat yourself.
- But unless portability and pluggability are your key concerns, IDE still delivers maximum value, in terms of price, capacity and performance, while SCSI still reigns supreme in absolute performance.
- Pluggability is a core feature of the framework, as is object-oriented programming, so the application and core is mainly extended via plugin classes using a public method naming convention to denote event hooks,'magic event'hooks,'magic methods', and occasionally method overrides.