point of service planの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- Some industry experts say premiums for some point of service plans will go up 25 percent or more.
- The carriers represent five preferred provider organizations, three health maintenance organizations, four point of service plans and four prescription drug plans.
- A "'point of service plan "', is a type of managed care health insurance plan in the United States.
- A compromise on choice could arise from expanding the law on Point of Service plans, where patients can go to non-network doctors, but must pay more for that right.
- This includes 7.8 million in commercial HMOs, 6.2 million in point of service plans _ essentially, HMOs that also offer access to out-of-network doctors _ and 4 million in preferred provider networks.