もっと例文: 1 2
- In addition, the hexagon is a hexiamond, so all polyhexes are also distinct polyiamonds.
- For example, polyiamonds and polyominoes are figures of regular triangles and squares, often used in tiling puzzles.
- Related to polyominoes are polyiamonds, formed from equilateral triangles; cubes to form polycubes, or hypercubes to form polyhypercubes.
- Also, as an equilateral triangle is a hexagon and three smaller equilateral triangles it is possible to superimpose a large polyiamond on any polyhex, giving two polyiamonds corresponding to each polyhex.
- The number of free polyiamonds with holes is given by; the number of free polyiamonds without holes is given by; the number of fixed polyiamonds is given by; the number of one-sided polyiamonds is given by.