もっと例文: 1 2
- The mechanism of action for the toxicity of " P . porrigens " has not been definitively established, but several possibilities have been suggested.
- "Galium porrigens " can be found in many habitats from forest to coastal shrubland, and is often a member of the chaparral plant community.
- Death occurred between 13 and 29 days after the onset of symptoms, and the onset of symptoms occurred at most three weeks after consumption of " P . porrigens ".
- The second incident occurred in 2009, when a 65-year-old man who had been on hemodialysis died from acute encephalopathy after eating " P . porrigens ".
- "Pleurocybella porrigens " has historically been generally regarded as edible but this has been brought into question by recent deaths apparently associated with " P . porrigens " consumption.