もっと例文: 1 2
- A possum belly may also be referred to as a distribution box or flowline trap.
- Possum bellies are generally used when bentonite or another form of " mud " is being used.
- The possum belly is used to slow the flow of returning drilling fluid before it hits the shale shakers.
- The possum belly derives its name from the similarity of its appearance to the underbelly of the female possum.
- Each of the chambers of the possum belly resemble an elongated teat similar to the ones found on female opossums.