もっと例文: 1 2
- The presentation address was by Lieutenant Colonel Nicholas Engel of the 107th.
- He was later chosen to give the presentation address when the city of Paducah presented a silver service for use on the ship.
- He made the presentation address at the unveiling of a tablet at Yorktown's Old Custom House in honor of Admiral Fran鏾is Joseph Paul de Grasse on October 17, 1931.
- Typically, he draws back after the intensity of the opening and lays out _ in the public or the social space, depending on the issues involved _ the problem that the presentation addresses.
- The presentation address was given by Rev . H . D . Maxson, a Unitarian minister who had been instrumental in working with the Tainter family in developing the idea for the building.