もっと例文: 1 2
- It's where you determine how one person leaves the presentation area and how the other comes up.
- Although we didn't get a prime spot, we scored ringside seats for the trials riding presentation area.
- Clear your materials Don't leave your boards and notes at the presentation area for the next person.
- Such progress is represented by its state-of-the-art Information Commons, which offers production studios, digital media computing areas, and a presentation area.
- Formed from two traditional courtyard houses, with a cafe, workspaces, conference and presentation areas, the Centre adjoins the new administrative offices of the Emirates Airline Festival of Literature.