もっと例文: 1 2 3
- By those with sufficient patience to press numbers 1 through 117 in search of a human voice.
- To write messages, people press numbers on their phone keypads one to four times to make a letter.
- A vinyl copy of this record was also released with limited press numbers through the band's former label, CI Records.
- The Lions didn't exactly have stop-the-presses numbers ( 17 first downs, 299 yards of total offense ).
- But it then deteriorated into a series of instructions to press numbers for a perplexing list of variables, and started to sound like an especially Francophobic Monty Python sketch.