もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- The dynamic relationship of the high-pressure fluid and plunger generally requires high-quality plunger seals.
- The turbo-pump also provides high pressure fluid for the hydraulic actuators, which then recycles into the low pressure inlet.
- On their journey, high-pressure fluids crack rock by hydrofracturing, forming an angular " in situ " breccia.
- The plate heat exchanger ( PHE ) is a specialized design well suited to transferring heat between medium-and low-pressure fluids.
- Hydraulic fracturing is performed by injecting high pressure fluids into the wellbore and into the perforation tunnels to cause the rock formation to fracture.