もっと例文: 1 2
- That has offered men in many communities a way to harass or pressure former spouses.
- Britain and international human rights groups have been pressuring former British colonies to eliminate the death penalty.
- That has offered men in many Jewish communities a relatively painless way to harass or pressure former spouses.
- Earlier this year, Kocharian and his allies pressured former President Levon Ter-Petrosian into resignation, arguing that his policies in peace negotiations on Nagorno-Karabakh were defeatist.
- The next day, that picture ran in dozens of newspapers and according to the " San Jose Mercury News ", pressured former governor of California Jerry Brown.