もっと例文: 1 2
- The confession states that the fall and all other sins were foreordained by divine providence; however, the confession also teaches that sin " proceedeth only from the creature, and not from God ".
- The most notable difference is the additional section " And [ we believe ] in the Holy Ghost, the Lord and Giver-of-Life, who proceedeth from the Father, who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified, who spake by the prophets.
- The foundational text for oath making is in the " When a man voweth a vow unto the Lord, or sweareth an oath to bind his soul with a bond, he shall not break his word; he shall do according to all that proceedeth out of his mouth " ( Numbers 30 : 2 ).
- The sages of the Talmud explain that the satement of Rabbi Yannai was " like an error that proceedeth from the ruler ", namely, The words of a " Tzadik " must come true even if he didn't intend them to be, and indeed Judah his son-in-law died.
- Around the 6th century, the word " Filioque " was added to the Nicene Creed, defining as a doctrinal teaching that the Holy Ghost " proceedeth from the Father and the Son . " While the Eastern Catholic churches are required to believe the doctrinal teaching contained in the " Filioque ", they are not all required to insert it in the Creed when it is recited during the Divine Liturgy.