もっと例文: 1 2
- Ritthausen published " Protein bodies in grains, legumes, and linseed.
- In addition, the aleurone tissue contains many protein-storing vacuoles known as protein bodies.
- :: : : * Phytate, a type of stored phosphorus, forms in seed tissues as spherical crystalline intrusions in protein bodies called globoids.
- :: : : : * A type of stored phosphorus called phytate forms in seed tissues as spherical crystalline intrusions in protein bodies called globoids.
- Soy protein is generally regarded as being concentrated in protein bodies, which are estimated to contain at least 60 70 % of the total soybean protein.