もっと例文: 1 2
- These muscles run from the bottom of the breast bone to the top of the pubis bone.
- He suffered from osteitis pubis, a condition in which stomach and groin muscles tear away from the pubis bone.
- The "'pubovesical ligament "'is a ligament that extends from the neck of the pubis bones.
- Pubic hair is slippery and assists in reducing friction when two pubis bones come in contact . . . or so I am informed.
- X-rays showed that extra bone between the pubic symphysis ( parts of the parasitic twin's ischium and pubis bones ) had been absorbed, or were not ossified.