public access channelsの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Public access channels were first created when cable operators received franchises from local communities.
- So he hit up the local public access channel in his hometown outside of Cleveland.
- The mayor wants to turn one of the city's public access channels over to Murdoch.
- He looked more like he belonged on a local public access channel than national cable television.
- Currently, this station, two Christian television stations WLJC-TV in public access channels that serve the region.