もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
- As governor, Bush appointed Conaway to the State Board of Public Accountancy.
- The Texas Board of Public Accountancy has initiated an investigation into whether the firm violated state auditing standards.
- Last week, the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy recommended revoking the company's accounting license.
- It is important to stress that all entrants to the public accountancy profession are subject to consistent requirements.
- All Wal-Mart violations had been uncovered by public accountancy firm Hans Tuanakotta and Mustofa, it said.