public accounting firmsの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Large public accounting firms perform thousands of audits annually.
- He said a public accounting firm is already helping the organization institute financial checks and balances.
- Any public accounting firm may find itself in litigation no matter how careful the CPAs were.
- In 2005, Aronson merged with Capron Associates, LLP, a small public accounting firm based in Bethesda, Maryland.
- Although privately held, a public accounting firm audits the company's operations and financials on an annual basis.