もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- A candidate named R間ent Millette ran for the Ralliement national in the Liberal cabinet minister Paul G閞in-Lajoie.
- He left that party in 1966 and was elected president of the Ralliement national, a pro-sovereignty party on August 21, 1966.
- By 1968, the MSA came to an agreement with the Ralliement National to form the Parti Qu閎閏ois, deliberately excluding the RIN as an entity.
- The MSA would merge with another party in the Quebec sovereignty movement, the Ralliement National of Gilles Gr間oire, to create the Parti Qu閎閏ois in 1968.
- Lessard unsuccessfully ran as a Ralliement national candidate to the National Assembly of Quebec in the district of 1966, finishing third with 11 % of the vote.