- もっと例文: 1 2
- "Zippy " has always been a costumed mascot, and currently wears a blue letter-sweater and a gold-and-blue rat cap.
- The band is also the primary student organization on campus that upholds the tradition of RAT caps, wherein band freshman wear the traditional yellow cap at all band events.
- Anti-hazing laws in the 1960s led to the virtual elimination of the tradition, although the use of RAT caps is still actively maintained by the marching band.
- The band has some of the richest traditions on campus, including a strict enforcement of RAT caps amongst first year band members, no matter their actual year in college.
- Another long-standing tradition at Georgia Tech, which began in 1915, requires freshman to wear a RAT cap, which stands for " Recruit at Tech ", around campus and most notably football games.