もっと例文: 1 2 3
- Leibniz's calculus ratiocinator, which resembles De Morgan began that logic in 1847.
- This algebra would include rules for symbolic manipulation, what he called a " calculus ratiocinator ".
- Wiener used the term in reference to " calculus ratiocinator ", a calculating machine constructed by Leibniz.
- All have Timothy Hutton as Archie Goodwin, who does all the legwork, and Maury Chaykin as the portly ratiocinator.
- Hence the " characteristic ", " calculus ratiocinator ", and encyclopedia form three pillars of Leibniz's project.