もっと例文: 1 2
- They also does not allow ratiometric measurements.
- First, all sensors used a ratiometric measuring method that insured accuracy in spite of varying reference voltage.
- "' Fura-2 "', an aminopolycarboxylic acid, is a ratiometric fluorescent dye which binds to free intracellular calcium.
- Piezoresistive transducers configured as Wheatstone bridges often exhibit ratiometric behavior with respect not only to the measured pressure, but also the transducer supply voltage.
- Magneto resistive sensors are suitable for all fuel or fluid combinations, including LPG and LNG . The fuel level output for these senders can be ratiometric voltage or preferable CAN bus digital.