もっと例文: 1 2
- His refusal to increase the ration allowance for children earned him the opposition of unions and public organisations.
- Fundamental to the K-ration's inadequacy was its ration allowance, rigorously standardized at one ration per man per day.
- He wrote to Hamilton asking for an increase, and Hamilton promptly raised the daily ration allowance from nine cents to 12.
- The prosecution said Karunaratne took money from the soldiers'ration allowances, from a welfare scheme and from a market where soldiers sold household goods.
- It is not certain if this solved Porter's problems but Porter once again asked for a greater increase in both the pay and ration allowances.