もっと例文: 1 2
- In the 1900s, Tailem Bend was assigned as a government ration depot supplying the Ngarrindjeri.
- In the 1930s, Tjungurrayi and his family lived near the rations depot near Jay Creek.
- It added that 40 ammunition depots and 55 ration depots used by the PKK were destroyed.
- Apart from functioning as a rations depot, the fort supported an anti-aircraft battery with a radar installation.
- It operated as a repeater station as part of the Overland Telegraph Line and also a government rations depot.