もっと例文: 1 2
- RBS argued that no loss at all was foreseeable, because it was not within its reasonable contemplation that accidental disclosure would lead to the relationship being terminated.
- He inquired whether the " damage that occurred through the outbreak of E . coli was within the reasonable contemplation of the parties . " After considering the evidence, he said:
- :a . there is a sufficiently close relationship between the parties so that in the reasonable contemplation of the defendant, carelessness on its part could cause damages to the plaintiff; and
- Lord Denning MR delivered a powerful dissent, in which he argued that any person in the reasonable contemplation of someone making a statement who might rely on that statement is owed a duty of care in tort.
- The appropriate characterisation of the breach depends on the terms of the contract, its business context, and the reasonable contemplation of the parties ( although Baron Alderson used the latter expression in relation to the second limb ).